Thursday 15 January 2015

Lets discuss the story of 5 helpless muslim women from Dubai

Lets discuss the story of 5 helpless muslim women from Dubai

 Lets discuss the story of 5 helpless muslim women from Dubai who somehow escaped from the cages of their cruel Sheikh owners. These women are now stuck in Dubai and the owner of the following short documentary managed to interview these helpless
The ladies claim that they would want to remain hidden and anonymous, because if they get caught by the police, they will go to jail.

One of the victims of this cruelty says: “I used to work all day long till midnight which included looking after the children and cooking. My employer used to take advantage of my innocence and when I rejected his demands, he would cut off my wages. The wife of the house used to act as if her husband wasn’t cruel. The reality was that he used to harass me all the time. He would stay up late till night and get up early in the morning to harass me. The wife was very jealous of me, because she thought her husband liked me. But in front of her husband, she always acted normal. She used to shout at me and they didn’t pay me any salary for over 5 months.”

No comments:

Post a Comment