Wednesday 21 January 2015

Competition between me & Messi is a motivating factor, says Ronaldo

Competition between me & Messi is a motivating factor, says Ronaldo

Messi
FIFA World football player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo said that he enjoys his rivalry with Barcelona star Lionel Messi, he said that it is a motivating factor for both the players.
While talking to the media, Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo said, ‘I’m sure that the competition between us is a motivating factor for him too. It’s good for me, for him and for other players who are keen to grow. Messi has four Ballon d’Or awards, I have three. This is all good for the world of football.’
Portuguese skipper further said, ‘I’m currently trying to improve my left foot, my acceleration and my direct free kicks. I’ve not had a great deal of success recently with them. I know that it will come back. It’s just a question of having enough humility to know that without training hard, things won’t progress. Working on my game is my guide.’
Ronaldo and Messi are considered as the best football players of this generation present on this planet, it was Ronaldo’s third Ballon d’Or in his career and second consecutive.

No comments:

Post a Comment